If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: SPICY ALERT !!!!
If you thought tofu was boring, try this tasty recipe from my friend Tyler. Even me being vegetarian and cooking tofu since forever was amazed by the flavour of the dish !
The recipe here is made with tofu, but can be made with any protein (chicken, beef, lamb...)
- 1 Onion
- 3 Garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons Tomatoe paste
- 2 tablespoons Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Chili powder
- 1/2 packet Tofu
- 2 Bokchoy or Kale (equal amount)
- 1 cup Brocoli
- 1 cup peppers
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Heat oil in saucepan, add onions fry until beginning to caramelize, then add garlic fry until smell (can add ginger here aswell, very tasty!)
- Now add your spice mix, salt and tofu. fry in this sauce for a bit, stir around dont let tofu stick and burn.
- Put the veggies in order of longer to cook to shorter to cook, and add a bit of water to prevent from burning, fry your mix and let veggies cook al dente, then add your tomato sauce and cook until bok/kale start to shrink.
- Check seasoning (Taste), serve & Enjoy !
- Tips: Serve it with a nicely cooked rice (check out my recipe for the perfect rice), plain yogurt to cut the spiciness a bit, some fresh mint, lime & chopped lettuce.