If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
I originally made a raw version of this salsa and then tested the grilled and raw version on my family. They voted and grilled won.
Makes 4 cups
- 2 cups GRILLED DICED PINEAPPLE
- 2 POBLANO
- 1 cup GRILLED DICED ONION
- 1 LIME
- 1 dash CRACKED BLACK PEPPER
- 1 Peel pineapple and cut into ¼ inch slice rings.
- 2 Peel onion and cut into ¼ rings
- 3 Zest lime and cut in half
- On medium high heat grill grill pineapple rings, onion rings, poblano and lime halves 1-2 minutes per side (you just need grill marks)
- Remove blacken skin, stem and seeds from poblano and chop into medium dice. Chop pineapple and onion into medium dice.
- Add 90 % of the pineapple, onion, poblano, lime zest and juice from lime; add cracked black pepper. Taste and adjust as necessary. Serve with chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Cooked Over a Fire