If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The cutest paleo banana and walnut mini cakes made with sweet ripe bananas, walnuts and almond flour. Perfect as a snack or an on-the-go breakfast treat. —Justina
3 ripe bananas 3 eggs 4 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted. 1 tablespoon of vanilla essense 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essense
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated nutmeg
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 c.
- In a bowl mash the banans then add the eggs, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and fold in well, ensuring everything is combined.
- Evenly distribute the mixture in to cake cases and place in the oven to bake for approximately 20 -25 minutes, or until a knife placed in one of the cakes comes out clean.