If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hello chocolate chip biscuit s’mores! Yes, we “s’merged” s’mores and biscuits and you know how it turned out… AWESOME!! —Eden Passante
cups Bisquick Mix
Bags of Milk Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 450
- Add 3 cups of Bisquick mix into a large bowl
- Pour 1 cup milk over the mix and combine
- Knead 10 times on a floured surface
- Add 1 ½ bags of milk chocolate chips into dough and knead Pull apart dough into 8 large balls and place onto cookie sheet
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until the biscuits are golden brown Remove and let cool
- Pull each biscuit apart in the center and place 1 jumbo marshmallow in the middle
- Place back in the oven for about 3 minutes so the marshmallow will become toasted and gooey! Enjoy your Chocolate Chip Biscuit S’mores!!