If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy summer recipe that is warm yet cooling, sweet yet salty. It also makes great leftovers with a little Greek Yogurt! You should use at least 2 green bell peppers, as they are more bitter and provide a nice contrast with the sweet nectarines. —aaCooks
- 6-8 Bell peppers of various colors
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Nectarines
- Kosher Salt
- Handful of mint leaves
- Cut the bell peppers into strips and toss in a large bowl with olive oil and season generously with kosher salt.
- Throw the peppers into a large metal roasting pan and bake at 375 for 30 minutes or put in a grill pan and grill, tossing regularly. Some pieces might get charred, but go with it!
- Slice nectarines into small slices about the same size and length as the peppers and put into a large bowl. Pour the warm peppers over the nectarines and toss them all together. Sprinkle the mint on top before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Savory Stone Fruit