If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Summer salad made with fresh seasonal vegetables green garden peas, broad beans, tomatoes and pomegranate. —spicyblackbean
- 100 grams red quinoa
- 50 grams radish
- 150 grams broad beans
- 100 grams sugarsnap peas
- 30 grams garden peas
- 40 grams lamb lettuce
- 80 grams cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 spring onions
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Cook quinoa in the small sauce pan for approx 20 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Remove the broad beans from the pods and boil in the small saucepan for approximately 5 minutes. Using the same saucepan cook the sugarsnap peas for 2-3 minutes.
- In the large serving bowl combine quinoa, lamb lettuce, chopped radish & spring onion, halves of tomatoes, broad beans and garden peas (removed rom the pods).
- Mix the summer salad with maple syrup and fresh lemon juice. Top it with the pomegranate. Serve with cold sparkling water or freshly made lemonade.