If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad screams summer: Juicy, sweet, tart nectarines and tomatoes perfectly complement creamy avocado and buffalo mozzarella. Basil and chili add flair and a kick. And it couldn't be easier! Enjoy! —Merav
- 2 ripe nectarines, cut into wedges
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 2 tomatoes of your choice, cut into wedges
- 1-2 balls buffalo mozzarella
- 2 sprigs of basil
- 1 small red chili, deseeded and thinly sliced
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Arrange the nectarine, avocado and tomatoes on a platter, with each overlapping the other. Then tear the mozzarella into pieces and nestle into the nooks. Tear the basil and scatter over the top, along with the chili.
- Season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Drizzle liberally with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Savory Stone Fruit