If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: PEACH BUTTERMILK SORBET is an eggless no churn frozen delight which needs only four basic ingredients and 5 mins active time. This delicious fruity forbet is ideal for summer treat with fresh or frozen peaches. —Rimli D
- 250 grams peaches, fresh or frozen
- 350 milliliters buttermilk, freshly made
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Add cleaned & chopped peaches in a blender & puree them. You can leave them bit chunky (not large one) to add little texture to the sorbet/ice-cream.
- Add Buttermilk, ground cardamom & honey and blend again.
- Pour the mixture in a clean & dry freezer safe bowl, cover with a tightly fitted lid and freeze for 1 hr. to 4 hrs.
- Remove the bowl from freezer just 10 mins before serving. Scoop out your sorbet and serve immediately with more fresh chopped peaches.