Author Notes: Just made it up —Sunila Jalota
Red onion chopped
cup Canned kidney beans
salt to taste
red chille peper to taste
1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
handful fresh cilantaro chopped
Juice of one lime or lemon
In This Recipe
- Open the can of red kidney beans and wash thoroughly.Put in a large bowl.
- Add diced red onion, chopped cilantaro, salt red pepper powder, cumin powder
- Add diced heirloom tamatoes and mix thoroughly. Add juice of lime or lemon and mix again.
- Refrigerate for about 15 mins. Mix again before serving.
- Goes well with anything especially burgers