If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just made it up —Sunila Jalota
Red onion chopped
cup Canned kidney beans
salt to taste
red chille peper to taste
1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
handful fresh cilantaro chopped
Juice of one lime or lemon
- Open the can of red kidney beans and wash thoroughly.Put in a large bowl.
- Add diced red onion, chopped cilantaro, salt red pepper powder, cumin powder
- Add diced heirloom tamatoes and mix thoroughly. Add juice of lime or lemon and mix again.
- Refrigerate for about 15 mins. Mix again before serving.
- Goes well with anything especially burgers