If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Watermelon is one of the most underrated cocktail ingredients: sweet without being cloying, it matches well with all sort of spirits (including smoky scotch or mezcal), especially when supported by a tangy spine of lemon. Perfect for summer. It also happens to imbue a vibrant red color that does, indeed, remind me of the red bug juice that stained my mouth almost daily at summer camp. —bluepepper
- 2 ounces scotch (mezcal also works)
- 2 ounces watermelon juice
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Aperol
- 1/4 ounce maraschino
- Mint garnish
- Add all ingredients except the garnish to a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass. Garnish.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!