If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 5-6 cups
- 1/2 medium jicama, halved and julienned
- 2 medium peaches, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Combine ingredients in large bowl.
- Enjoy immediately or after a few hours of refrigeration.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Savory Stone Fruit