If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This BBQ sauce is delicious on ribs and chicken. It's sweet, tangy and a little spicy. This recipe is adapted from Bon Appetit. —Leith Devine
Makes 1/2 quart
- 1/2 pound peaches, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 or 2 chipotle chilis from a can
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from chipotle can
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a food processor, add peaches. Process until smooth.
- Add all the other ingredients and process until smooth. Adjust for spiciness and salt.
- Heat until sauce boils and thickens.
- Enjoy on chicken or ribs!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Savory Stone Fruit