If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sugar-Free Mojito Popsicles are a breeze to make. All you need for this 4-ingredient low-carb popsicle recipe is lime juice, water, mint leaves, and stevia. —elanaspantry
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- 20 mint leaves, cut into ribbons
- In a one quart mason jar stir together water, lime juice, and stevia
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds
- Add mint ribbons to each popsicle
- Set timer for 30 minutes
- Place sticks into semi-frozen popsicles
- Freeze for 3 hours
More Great Recipes: Desserts