Author Notes: Summer squashes like zucchini and yellow squash are plentiful this time of year and can be found at nearly ever farmers market so our friends at Three Bridges have created this super simple and seasonal dish to serve at your next summer gathering. This recipe incorporates fresh, better-for-you ingredients that's sure to wow your friends and family. —Foodie
10 oz. tub of Three Bridges Alfredo Sauce
9 oz. package of Three Bridges Organic Fettucine
yellow squash, patty pan shape, if available, cut in 1/8ths
or 2 each
yellow squash crooked neck, sliced in 1/4" pieces
zucchini, sliced in 1/4" pieces
cloves garlic, sliced thinly
cup parmesan cheese, grated
cup parsley leaves
kosher salt and black pepper to season
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat, add in 1/2 the olive oil and 1/2 the garlic. Cook for 30 seconds stirring constantly.
- Add in the yellow squash and cook until soft and lightly colored. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the yellow squash from the sauté pan, hold warm.
- Clean the sauté pan then heat it again over medium heat, add in the remaining olive oil and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds stirring consistently.
- Add in the zucchini and cook until soft and lightly colored. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the zucchini from the sauté pan and mix it with the yellow squash. Hold warm.
- Clean the sauté pan again and add in the Three Bridges Alfredo sauce. Heat over low heat until warm.
- Cook the Three Bridges Fettuccini according to package directions. Add to the Alfredo sauce with the parsley and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.