If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Labor Day is just over a month from now! If you're bored of the same old cookout side dishes, pin my Cajun Potato Salad for future reference. —Paige
- 2 pounds Red Potatoes,cut into bite-sized pieces
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup Mayo
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Chives, minced
- 1/2 cup Frozen Corn, Defrosted
- 4 Strips of Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
- Reserve a bit of chies and bacon to sprinkle on top, if desired
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan or stockpot and cover with salted cold water by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and simmer until the potatoes are fork tender, about 15 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together mayo, Dijon, cajun seasoning, garlic, salt, pepper, hot sauce, and lemon juice and zest.
- Add potatoes, boiled eggs, bacon, chives and corn to the bowl and toss everything to combine.
- Top with additional chive and bacon to garnish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until you're ready to serve. I would recommend at least four hours or overnight.
- Taste the potato salad once it is fully chilled to see if it needs additional salt.