Author Notes: Labor Day is just over a month from now! If you're bored of the same old cookout side dishes, pin my Cajun Potato Salad for future reference. —Paige
pounds Red Potatoes,cut into bite-sized pieces
Hard Boiled Eggs, roughly chopped
tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
tablespoons Chives, minced
cup Frozen Corn, Defrosted
Strips of Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
Reserve a bit of chies and bacon to sprinkle on top, if desired
In This Recipe
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan or stockpot and cover with salted cold water by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and simmer until the potatoes are fork tender, about 15 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together mayo, Dijon, cajun seasoning, garlic, salt, pepper, hot sauce, and lemon juice and zest.
- Add potatoes, boiled eggs, bacon, chives and corn to the bowl and toss everything to combine.
- Top with additional chive and bacon to garnish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until you're ready to serve. I would recommend at least four hours or overnight.
- Taste the potato salad once it is fully chilled to see if it needs additional salt.