If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Best Ever Bars are an amazing paleo dessert. With just 6 healthy ingredients you can throw them together in a few minutes. To make them you'll need almonds, coconut oil, raspberry jam, dark chocolate, coconut flakes, and salt. —elanaspantry
- 1 1/2 cups almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a food processor, pulse almonds until the texture of gravel
- Pulse in salt, jam, and coconut oil until dough forms
- Press dough into an 8 x 8 inch baking dish
- Melt chocolate over very low heat
- Pour chocolate over crust
- Sprinkle coconut flakes over chocolate
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then cut into 16 squares
- Refrigerate for an additional 1½ hours
More Great Recipes: Desserts