If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These easy coconut chia seed pudding parfaits are the perfect healthy treat and look pretty darn cute too! —Eden Passante
Makes 2 parfaits
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Sweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Shredded Coconut
- Pinch of salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons of honey, the vanilla extract and a pinch salt.
- Add in the Chia seeds and whisk until combined. Let it stand 30 minutes, then stir to distribute the seeds.
- Cover with wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Layer the chia pudding with different flavors of Greek yogurt, top with shredded coconut and enjoy!