Author Notes: I used the delicious grapefruit sparkling soda in this super easy recipe, it already has a little sugar in it, so no need to melt in any extra. No cooking - just pour and stir, presto - granita! —Cle-ann
milliliters grapefruit sparkling soda
pink grapefruit, juiced
- Pour soda and fresh grapefruit juice into a shallow freezer safe tray.
- Cover with cling wrap and freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and stir with a fork to break up ice crystals, cover and freeze for another hour or until frozen.
- To serve, scrape with a fork until fluffy, spoon into glasses and serve with a spoon.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts