If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I used the delicious grapefruit sparkling soda in this super easy recipe, it already has a little sugar in it, so no need to melt in any extra. No cooking - just pour and stir, presto - granita! —Cle-ann
milliliters grapefruit sparkling soda
pink grapefruit, juiced
- Pour soda and fresh grapefruit juice into a shallow freezer safe tray.
- Cover with cling wrap and freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and stir with a fork to break up ice crystals, cover and freeze for another hour or until frozen.
- To serve, scrape with a fork until fluffy, spoon into glasses and serve with a spoon.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts