Author Notes: Easy no bake/cook Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream. Indulgent yet not overly sweet thanks to the use of dark chocolate. —My Kitchen Love
Makes: 1.5 pints
milliliters Sweetened condensed milk
ounces Dark chocolate, roughly chopped
cups Whipping cream
In This Recipe
- Place raspberries and sugar in a small sauce pan and heat over low heat for 15-20 minutes, until raspberries start to breakdown.
- Place condensed milk in a small sauce pan over low heat. Once warmed remove from heat and add chocolate. Let sit for 2-3 minutes and stir to combine. Refrigerate until cold.
- Using an electric whisk, whisk whipping cream until firm peaks form, about 3-4 minutes. Gently fold whipping cream with cold chocolate condensed milk mixture until just combined. Add raspberries and fold together 2-4 times, just so there's a raspberry swirl (B's completely folding them in.
- Place in an airtight container and freeze for at least 6-8 hours, preferably overnight.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts