If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy no bake/cook Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream. Indulgent yet not overly sweet thanks to the use of dark chocolate. —My Kitchen Love
Makes 1.5 pints
- 2 cups Raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 330 milliliters Sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces Dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 cups Whipping cream
- Place raspberries and sugar in a small sauce pan and heat over low heat for 15-20 minutes, until raspberries start to breakdown.
- Place condensed milk in a small sauce pan over low heat. Once warmed remove from heat and add chocolate. Let sit for 2-3 minutes and stir to combine. Refrigerate until cold.
- Using an electric whisk, whisk whipping cream until firm peaks form, about 3-4 minutes. Gently fold whipping cream with cold chocolate condensed milk mixture until just combined. Add raspberries and fold together 2-4 times, just so there's a raspberry swirl (B's completely folding them in.
- Place in an airtight container and freeze for at least 6-8 hours, preferably overnight.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts