If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A creamy, all natural fruit ice cream that's made with frozen mango and pineapple, maple syrup, almond milk, and sea salt. It's vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and paleo friendly. —Julie | Sweet and Spicy Monkey
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 4 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons Almond milk
- dashes sea salt
- Add all ingredients into food processor.
- Pulse on High until ingredients are smooth and creamy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts