If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a super easy, delicious way to enjoy summer's bounty - inspired by the pastry chef in the Frankfurt Sheraton Hotel (In Frankfurt, Germany) during my apprenticeship in the early 80s..... —Ingrid Kwasniak
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 4 tablespoons sugar (i use organic, light brown)
- 4 tablespoons good quality bourbon whiskey
- 1 pint heavy cream
- mix berries in a bowl, cut large strawberries into bite size pieces
- divide berries in 4 desert bowls
- sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over berries in each bowl
- add 1 tablespoon whiskey to each bowl
- gently toss berries with sugar and whiskey, then allow to macerate for about 30 minutes in fridge
- remove from fridge about 10 minutes before serving, pour cold heavy cream in each bowl dividing up the pint between the 4 bowls and enjoy!