If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A rich and creamy shake that's non-dairy. —Emily Wilson
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 cups ice
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs, optional
- Combine the cacao powder, sugar, banana, vanilla, and almond milk in a blender on high speed for 30 to 45 seconds, or until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Add the ice and blend on high for 30 to 45 seconds, or until the ice is broken down and the drink is frothy.
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs (optional) and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts