Author Notes: Perfect as post workout meal or a fun addition to your noodles or salad. —May Sresthaporn
grams Chicken Breast
teaspoon Sea Salt
tablespoon Soy Sauce
teaspoon Baking Powder
- Put everything except water in a food processor. Process until blend.
- Add water and process again.
- Refrigerate overnight or put in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Bring the water to a boil and make the batter into balls. ( I use a mini ice cream scoop to make them into equal size : quick and easy )
- Drop each ball into the pot and wait until cooked (they will float to the top).
- Enjoy by itself or enjoy with chilli sauce or is a perfect addition to Asian noodles or salad.