If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect as post workout meal or a fun addition to your noodles or salad. —May Sresthaporn
- 400 grams Chicken Breast
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Water
- Put everything except water in a food processor. Process until blend.
- Add water and process again.
- Refrigerate overnight or put in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Bring the water to a boil and make the batter into balls. ( I use a mini ice cream scoop to make them into equal size : quick and easy )
- Drop each ball into the pot and wait until cooked (they will float to the top).
- Enjoy by itself or enjoy with chilli sauce or is a perfect addition to Asian noodles or salad.