Makes: 16 large bars
ounces candy corn
ounces peanut butter
ounces melted chocolate or more
tablespoon shortening or canola oil
- In a glass or microwavable bowl, melt candy corn, stirring at every 30 second increments.
- Stir in peanut butter and heat for another 30 seconds and stir until smooth. It will turn into a batter as it cools.
- Place in fridge while you melt the chocolate.
- Remove batter from refrigerator and cut into bars using a large chefs knife. The batter will be very hard. Slice then force down the knife.
- Place bars in refrigerator so chocolate can harden.
- These are best at cold temperatures because if they get warm the filling gets chewy. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts