If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 16 large bars
ounces candy corn
ounces peanut butter
ounces melted chocolate or more
tablespoon shortening or canola oil
- In a glass or microwavable bowl, melt candy corn, stirring at every 30 second increments.
- Stir in peanut butter and heat for another 30 seconds and stir until smooth. It will turn into a batter as it cools.
- Place in fridge while you melt the chocolate.
- Remove batter from refrigerator and cut into bars using a large chefs knife. The batter will be very hard. Slice then force down the knife.
- Place bars in refrigerator so chocolate can harden.
- These are best at cold temperatures because if they get warm the filling gets chewy. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts