If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Gazpacho bites bring the fun and flavors of the Summery soup. Use traditional veggies or make a few twists with your favorites! —Lauren Bradford
Makes 25 pieces
- 2 English cucumbers, zested if desired
- 1 Plum tomato, seeded and diced small
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced small
- 1 Small white onion, peeled and diced small
- 1 teaspoon Garlic
- 1 Lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 Lime, juiced and zested
- 1 Orange, juiced and zested
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Cut the cucumber into 1 1/2-inch thick slices and scoop out enough seeds to make cups. Set aside, covered with a damp paper towel, in the fridge.
- In a medium-size bowl, place the diced garlic, onion, bell pepper and tomato, and toss with the pepper.
- Juice the three citrus fruits and strain the seeds from the lemon and orange. Add to the veggie bowl and toss. Cover with a damp paper towel and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the platter and bowl from the fridge after 30 minutes. Sprinkle the salt in the veggie bowl and toss, then scoop the mixture into the cucumber cups.
- Garnish with zests, if desired.