If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet tropical coconut, buttery caramel and crunchy smooth cashews make these little 5 ingredient cups delicious and simple to make. —The Sugar Coated Cottage
Makes 12 cups
can of thick coconut milk
cup flaked unsweetened coconut flakes +1/2 cup more for garnish on top
cup agave nectar
cup rough chopped cashews
foil cupcake liners
Jar of dark caramel topping
- Line 12 cup muffin tins with foil cupcake liners.
- In blender blend the coconut milk, agave nectar and 1 cup flaked coconut until blended, about 1 minute.
- Pour evenly into muffin cups, about ½ inch from the top.
- Sprinkle with cashews and coconut flakes, press lightly so they stick in coconut milk when frozen.
- Freeze for minimum 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove foil liners and plate. Drizzle caramel sauce over tops and on plate for presentation (and eating, yum). Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
More Great Recipes: