Author Notes: Sweet tropical coconut, buttery caramel and crunchy smooth cashews make these little 5 ingredient cups delicious and simple to make. —The Sugar Coated Cottage
Makes: 12 cups
can of thick coconut milk
cup flaked unsweetened coconut flakes +1/2 cup more for garnish on top
cup agave nectar
cup rough chopped cashews
foil cupcake liners
Jar of dark caramel topping
In This Recipe
- Line 12 cup muffin tins with foil cupcake liners.
- In blender blend the coconut milk, agave nectar and 1 cup flaked coconut until blended, about 1 minute.
- Pour evenly into muffin cups, about ½ inch from the top.
- Sprinkle with cashews and coconut flakes, press lightly so they stick in coconut milk when frozen.
- Freeze for minimum 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove foil liners and plate. Drizzle caramel sauce over tops and on plate for presentation (and eating, yum). Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts