If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy No-churn ice cream made with dried hibiscus flowers and fresh peaches that captures the flavors of summer. —Julie | Sweet and Spicy Monkey
cup plain Greek yogurt
cup heavy cream
teaspoon vanilla extract
wedge of Lime, juice from
tablespoons Organic dried Hibiscus flowers
- Peel peaches, cut in half, remove the pits. Cut peaches into small chunks.
- Place peach chunks and dried hibiscus into a medium sauce pan with water and cook over low to medium heat for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in sugar and continue to cook for another 2 minutes or until peaches become soft. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- After peaches have cooled, place 1/2 of cooked hibiscus peach mix into a blender with remaining ingredients. Pulse 1 to 2 times at high speed until mixture becomes smooth in texture, yet still chunky.
- Pour into a large bowl and mix in other half of cooked hibiscus peach mix.
- Pour into a freezer proof container and place in freezer for at least 6 hours before serving. Overnight is best.
- If leaving ice cream overnight in a freezer, let ice cream sit out for at least 20 to 30 minutes before attempting to scoop it out. As ice cream becomes frozen and is very difficult to scoop out right from the freezer. Best served with fresh peaches and hibiscus syrup over the top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts