If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I got this recipe from a friend who worked in a restaurant. It makes the easiest and most delicious fruit sauce for desserts. Use it as a template with any kind of fruit. —Leith Devine
Makes 3 cups
- 1 bag frozen fruit of your choice
- 1 cup good quality jam, same fruit as above
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Put frozen fruit, jam and lemon juice in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Strain seeds if necessary. Serve, and don't tell anyone how easy it was to make!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts