If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Garlic lime honey roasted potatoes are the perfect side dish you can whip up on a short notice. Taking only 10 minutes to get these ready, these roasted potatoes are extremely versatile. Crispy in the top, soft within and flavored with garlic,lime honey, hint of chili, they make great sides for celebratory occasions and 4th of July too! —Swayampurna Mishra Singh
- 6 or as desired. Yukon Gold potatoes ( any waxy ones)
- 8 For the spice rub: Garlic cloves chopped fine
- 2 Green chillie chopped fine
- 1 tbsp Butter, softened
- Sea salt - as needed
- 1 tsp Dried rosemary
- Cilantro/ coriander/parsley- a big handful, chopped fine.
- 2tbsp organic honey
- Start by scrubbing the potatoes clean and drying them off on tissues. Hold the potato firmly and start slicing the potato lengthwise into thin slices, keeping the bottom intact. Essentially the knife shouldnt cut all the through the potato.
- Mix all the ingredients needed for the mix (except rosemary and cilantro) thoroughly. Use a pastry brush and apply it all over the potatoes, making sure to get enough into the crevices too.
- Preheat the oven at 180C. sprinkle the rosemary and cilantro on top of the potatoes arranged on a baking sheet.
- Place it in the oven to roast for 60 minutes or till fork tender inside and crispy outside. Serve immediately with the condiments.
- Notes: If using cheese, put some grated cheddar cheese into the slices and bake in the last ten minutes till the cheese had melted. Serve hot, loaded with browned bacon and mushroom bits. Dollop of tzatziki dip and some thai sweet chili sauce if desired.