If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Full of cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, green onions, ranch seasoning & bacon – what’s not to love!? —Holly
- 1 pound mini peppers (16-18 peppers total)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese (bring to room temperature)
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and finely chopped (reserve a third for garnish)
- 1 1/2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes (in olive oil), finely chopped
- 4 green onions, finely sliced (reserve a third for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons parsley finely chopped for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise, keeping the stem intact. Remove the veins and seeds.
- Mix together sour cream, cream cheese, ranch dip powder, bacon, sun-dried tomatoes, and green onions.
- Spoon mixture into each pepper but do not overfill (filling should not be above the edges of the pepper).
- Place stuffed peppers on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, garnish and serve.