Author Notes: Full of cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, green onions, ranch seasoning & bacon – what’s not to love!? —Holly
pound mini peppers (16-18 peppers total)
cup sour cream
ounces cream cheese (bring to room temperature)
pieces of bacon, cooked and finely chopped (reserve a third for garnish)
ounces sun-dried tomatoes (in olive oil), finely chopped
green onions, finely sliced (reserve a third for garnish)
tablespoons parsley finely chopped for garnish (optional)
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise, keeping the stem intact. Remove the veins and seeds.
- Mix together sour cream, cream cheese, ranch dip powder, bacon, sun-dried tomatoes, and green onions.
- Spoon mixture into each pepper but do not overfill (filling should not be above the edges of the pepper).
- Place stuffed peppers on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, garnish and serve.