If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Adapted from a Food & Wine recipe, this salad is lightning fast to put together and looks beautiful and tastes delicious – what more could you want? —Kylie Thompson
- 1 pound Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Lemons, juiced (zest of one)
- 2 Romaine hearts, chopped
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes, halves
- 12 English cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces Blue tortilla chips, broken into pieces
- 6 ounces Corn, fresh or canned (drained)
- 2 tablespoons Sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- Chili powder, to taste
- Olive Oil
- Pat the shrimp dry. Season with salt and pepper and toss in the juice of one lemon. Set aside.
- Make the dressing by combining the sour cream, mayo, and juice and zest of one lime. Whisk to combine. Chill.
- In a large bowl, combine the following: Chopped romaine hearts, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and cilantro. Toss to mix everything up.
- Heat a olive oil in a skillet over medium high. Cook the shrimp for about one minute per side, until cooked through. Do not overcrowd the pan, cook in batches if you need to. Remove from pan.
- Turn the heat up to high. In the same skillet, add the corn in an even layer and cook until warmed. Season with a bit of chili powder. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Gently toss the salad in the dressing. Add the shrimp, corn, and tortilla chips and gently toss. Divide between bowls and enjoy!