If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My dairy-free Creamsicles are so refreshing! The boys love the creamy orange flavor of these amazing paleo popsicles, and I’m thrilled that we can throw them together so quickly. All you need to make to make dairy-free Creamsicles is 6 healthy ingredients! This recipe calls for coconut milk, orange juice, lemon juice, orange extract, vanilla stevia, and powdered lecithin. —elanaspantry
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla stevia
- 1 tablespoon sunflower lecithin powder
- In a vitamix blend coconut milk, orange juice, and lemon juice
- Blend in orange extract, stevia, and lecithin until smooth
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds
- Set timer for 30 minutes
- Place sticks into semi-frozen popsicles
- Freeze for 3 hours
More Great Recipes: Desserts