If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Co-Owner/Executive Chef Roger Jocobsen from American Whiskey in NYC makes killer Broiled Oysters. Follow his recipe to make for a summer gathering! —staff
Serves 6 oysters
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/2 pound butter, softened
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- n/a splashes Extra virgin olive oil
- 6 Fresh Oysters
- Soften butter. While butter is softening, fine chop garlic and parsley.
- Zest one lemon with a microplane and place with garlic and parsley.
- Once all ingredients are chopped and butter is softened, mix all together.
- Shuck oysters and drain liquid.
- Place a spoonful of butter on each oyster and top that with a generous sprinkle of panko bread crumbs.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on the bread crumbs.
- Place in broiler on low until breadcrumbs are golden brown. Remove from oven and enjoy.