If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is the simplest of simple but don't let that fool you. It's fabulous! —Jennifer Reid
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes
- 3 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Chicken or Vegetable Stock
- 1/4 cup Chopped herbs (basil, Italian parsley, thyme)
- 4 cups Cooked Pasta (any type works)
- 1/2 cup Grated fresh Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Combine tomatoes, garlic, and oil. 2. Place in a roasting pan and roast at 375 degrees just until there is juice in the pan. 3. Add stock, herbs, and pasta and toss to coat the pasta. 4. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Tomato Showstopper