If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A spicey blend of fruit, a perfect condiment for fish, or chicken! —Roger Pierre
Makes 4 cups
- 1 cup Tomatoes (smoked if you like)
- 1 cup Fresh cranberries
- 1 cup Peaches (frozen if out of season)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper, more if you like hotter.
- dashes Salt
- 4 pieces Cloves
- Boil cranberries in a cup of water until soft, add tomatoes, peaches, sugar, and spices. Reduce until consistency of jam, mashing with a potatoe masher.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Tomato Showstopper