If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is very simple.It’s a dark chocolate, but, the raspberries lift it up and brighten it. Blackstrap molasses gives a degree of sweetness, but more to the point, it gives a depth to the tahini. —Amy Levin
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup freeze dried raspberries
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup cacao paste or dark chocolate
- Make sure the tahini is at room temperature otherwise when you add the melted paste, it’ll set almost right away.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together so they are well combined. You might want to slightly break down some of the berries so you have some larger and some smaller bits.
- Transfer the mix to a silicone mould of your choice and set in the fridge – about 20 minutes – or in the freezer – about 10 minutes.
- Once set, pop them out of the mould and eat as is or dip them in chocolate and garnish with a bit of crumbled freeze dried raspberry or a few sesame seeds.