If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sliced cucumbers topped with a dressing of cilantro, thai chiles, fish sauce, and peanuts —Sarah | Wisconsin from Scratch
- 1 cup (loose packed) fresh cilantro leaves and stems, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 Thai chiles, roughly chopped (can add more depending on heat preference)
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 2 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- Combine the cilantro, lime juice, fish sauce, canola oil, chiles, garlic, and brown sugar in a food processor, and process until finely chopped and well combined.
- Add the peanuts, and pulse until peanuts are chopped fine, about 20 seconds. Mix peanut mixture with sliced cucumbers and serve. Leftover cucumbers can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator for several days.