If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The softest, chewiest, gooiest chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter you'll ever have —The Domestic Dietitian
Makes 2 dozen
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups (about 4 individual full size peanut butter cups)
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and peanut butter
- Add eggs one at a time and beat until blended
- Add dry ingredients and mix until combined
- Stir in chocolate chips and peanut butter cups
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon size drops onto un-greased cookie sheet
- Bake for 8 minutes
- After removing from oven, immediately drop cookie sheet onto towel lined counter top to flatten and soften cookies Let cool and enjoy!