If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by a meal at SeaTac International Airport, this salad is light and fresh with pearl couscous, fresh apricots, sweet currants and toasty hazelnuts. The dressing is a subtle lemon and olive oil base and the dish keeps really well for many days worth of happy lunches. —Oat&Sesame
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbs fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 1 cup Tri-Color Pearl Couscous
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup fresh apricots, chopped (you could use apples, plums, or even dried apricots)
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 4 Tbs currants or raisins
- 1 can -15oz garbanzo beans
- 1 cup whole hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- ⅓ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup chopped parsley, loosely packed