If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Moroccan Stew has an intriguingly exotic flavor that is simply delicious. —Julie | Sweet and Spicy Monkey
- 1 pound white great northern beans, rinsed, soaked overnight, and drained
- .25 cups olive oil
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 3 cups Turkey broth
- 3.5 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1.5 teaspoons ground ginger
- 0.5 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 0.5 teaspoons sea salt
- .25 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- dashes Salt & pepper, to taste
- Put all ingredients into a large crockpot, cover, and cook on Low setting for 7 to 8 hours. Best served with Moroccan Kohbz bread.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pan Dinner