If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sweet and savory guac is the perfect accompaniment for Mexican Night! With creamy avocado, sweet mango, finely chopped red onion, jalapeños, minced garlic, fresh lime juice, and salt and pepper this guacamole will please any palate! —Holly
- 2 avocados cut into half-inch pieces
- 1 ripe mango cut into half-inch pieces
- 2 jalapeno peppers, minced (remove stems & seeds unless you like it spicy!)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Using a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and fold together gently.