Cashew butter, blueberries, goji berries, pepitas, sunflower seeds and raw honey unite for an energy-packed breakfast.
Cashew butter, blueberries, goji berries, pepitas, sunflower seeds and raw honey unite for an energy-packed breakfast.—Jennifer Regan
Makes: 2 slices
pieces oatmeal bread
tablespoons organic creamy cashew butter
handful fresh organic blueberries
handful organic raw sunflower seeds (unsalted)
handful organic dried goji berries
handful organic raw pepitas (unsalted)
teaspoon organic raw wildflower honey
In This Recipe
- Toast 2 pieces of bread.
- Spread the cashew butter evenly on both slices.
- Take one slice of bread and sprinkle the blueberries and seeds on top of the cashew butter.
- Take the other slice of bread and place the goji berries and pepitas on top of the cashew butter.
- Drizzle both pieces of bread with honey.
- Using a sharp knife, cut each slice of bread in half so that you have four total pieces.