If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cashew butter, blueberries, goji berries, pepitas, sunflower seeds and raw honey unite for an energy-packed breakfast. —Jennifer Regan
Makes 2 slices
- 2 pieces oatmeal bread
- 3 tablespoons organic creamy cashew butter
- 1 handful fresh organic blueberries
- 1 handful organic raw sunflower seeds (unsalted)
- 1 handful organic dried goji berries
- 1 handful organic raw pepitas (unsalted)
- 1 teaspoon organic raw wildflower honey
- Toast 2 pieces of bread.
- Spread the cashew butter evenly on both slices.
- Take one slice of bread and sprinkle the blueberries and seeds on top of the cashew butter.
- Take the other slice of bread and place the goji berries and pepitas on top of the cashew butter.
- Drizzle both pieces of bread with honey.
- Using a sharp knife, cut each slice of bread in half so that you have four total pieces.