If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Credit to Naturally Ella's recipe, I have adapted it slightly by adding new ingredients. —Rachel Moon
Serves 2-4 people.
- 1/2 pound carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Ras El Hanout( Moroccon spice mix)
- 1/2 cup Waitrose Love Life quick cook Italian grains
- 1/4 cup almond slices
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 and 1/2 cups roughly chopped mixed lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup Flat leaf minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1/2 cup freshly shopped tomatos
- 1 Lemon (juice of)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Pre-heat your oven to 375℉/191℃. Cut the carrots into thin slices and put onto some parchment paper onto a baking tray. Mix the carrots with the onions, spices and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and roast for 20 to 25 minutes until tender and slightly brown.
- Place the mixed grains into a pan with water and boil for ... or until .... Remove the seeds from the pomegranate if haven't done previously