If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick tofu bake to add salads and sandwiches, can't guarantee you won't snack on it as well. —Melissa Roels
Makes 10 oz
- 10 ounces firm - extra firm tofu, drained + patted dry
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (preferably) or olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drain and then pat dry tofu with paper towel, trying to remove as much moisture as possible. Cut into 1" cubes. Whisk tamari and oil in a medium sized bowl, add tofu and gently coat with mixture.
- Place tofu on baking sheet, bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven let cool for 5-10 minutes. Place in clean bowl, add chopped cilantro and white sesame seeds. Enjoy warm or cool. Keeps in refrigerator for up to 1 week in air tight container.