Author Notes: Are you tired of cooking? Feeding crowds and end up washing dishes alone. This is the perfect recipe for you. Cook for your favorite person,yourself! this easy but delicious dish is for you.. —Piper Nigrum (GamzE)
Serves: only one which is you!
1 large red onion
2-3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Place a baking sheet on an iron cast tray.
- Cut deep diamonds spaced 2 cm apart along each side of the fish, to help the flesh cook evenly. Place the seabass in the middle.
- Cut the red onion in 8 pieces.
- Peel the shallots.
- Scatter the onions on the tray.Add the thyme sprigs.
- Drizzle some olive oil on top. season and cook 200C for about 15-20 minutes until the fish is cooked.
- Serve with a glass of wine:)