If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, zesty one pan meal. —Judy at My Well Seasoned Life
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 medium sized onion
- 1-2 Thai chilis
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1/2 bunch of mint leaves cleaned and coarsely choppe
- 2 stalks green onions sliced
- 1/2 red pepper sliced
- Add ginger, onion, garlic, Thai chili (one or two depending on how spicy you want it) to food processor and puree.
- Heat medium sized saute pan and add olive oil. Add pureed veggies and cook for about a minute then add spices. cook for two or three minutes.
- Add ground turkey. Break up into small pieces and cook until done about 5-10 minutes.
- Toss in mint, green onions and red pepper slices. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pan Dinner
More Great Recipes: