If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious but simple, this slow cooker applesauce has only 3 ingredients and no added sugar. —The Domestic Dietitian
- 12 Apples, peeled and cored
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Chop apples into bite size pieces and add to slow cooker
- Add water and cinnamon
- Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours
- If you prefer chunky applesauce, simply mash apples with fork/spoon to desired consistency
- For smoother applesauce, add to food processor and mix until smooth