If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great recipe for homemade whole wheat baking mix, It's a whole wheat Bisquick remix with fresh whole wheat flour made from wheat berries and a secret ingredient. —Palouse Brand
Serves 6.5 cups
- 6 cups Soft White Wheat Berries Flour
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 6 ounces vegetable shortening
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a stand mixer or by hand until well blended.
- Add vegetable shortening and mix until completely incorporated.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer for best results.