If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When we said we were keeping things simple, we meant it.
There’s a BIG difference between simple and boring, though. The vibrant tang of lemon juice and red wine vinegar pumped up with simple dried herbs; the tender sustenance of all-pleasing chicken; the crisp + charred surprise of snap peas and summer-embodying basil — yep, definitely nothing boring going on here. —Cava Grill
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless + skineless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bag snap peas
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 container Cava Tzatziki
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, dried thyme, and salt and pepper to taste. Place chicken in a gallon-size freezer bag, pour marinade over chicken, and toss carefully to cover. Seal bag and refrigerate for 45 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Slide pieces of chicken onto skewers, alternating with a bright leaf of basil and one or two snap peas in between pieces. Brush grill with a little oil to prevent sticking, then place skewers on grill and cook, turning halfway through, until chicken registers 165 degrees, about 7 to 9 minutes.
- Serve immediately with Cava Tzatziki for dipping.