Author Notes: An easy to make, No-Churn ice cream that encompasses the flavors of Fall with pumpkin, spices, and a little taste of bourbon. —Julie | Sweet and Spicy Monkey
Makes: 32 ounces
cups heavy whipping cream
ounces can sweetened condensed milk
cup pure pumpkin puree
teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
tablespoons brown sugar
cup crushed ginger snap cookies
- In a large bowl, add whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, and Southern Comfort. Whip until soft peaks start to form in mix. Soft peaks should resemble fluffy little pillows.
- Add in 1 Tablespoon brown sugar and whip again for about 30 seconds, until brown sugar is mixed throughout.
- By hand, gently fold in remaining 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar and crushed ginger snaps until blended.
- Pour into a freezer safe dish and sprinkle crumbs from 1 gingersnap cookie over the top. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer and serve. Can garnish with additional ginger snap cookies & whipped cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for When You Want It to Feel Like Fall