If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy to make, No-Churn ice cream that encompasses the flavors of Fall with pumpkin, spices, and a little taste of bourbon. —Julie | Sweet and Spicy Monkey
Makes 32 ounces
cups heavy whipping cream
ounces can sweetened condensed milk
cup pure pumpkin puree
teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
tablespoons brown sugar
cup crushed ginger snap cookies
- In a large bowl, add whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, and Southern Comfort. Whip until soft peaks start to form in mix. Soft peaks should resemble fluffy little pillows.
- Add in 1 Tablespoon brown sugar and whip again for about 30 seconds, until brown sugar is mixed throughout.
- By hand, gently fold in remaining 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar and crushed ginger snaps until blended.
- Pour into a freezer safe dish and sprinkle crumbs from 1 gingersnap cookie over the top. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer and serve. Can garnish with additional ginger snap cookies & whipped cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for When You Want It to Feel Like Fall